Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Birthday Month

It's birthday month here in the Goss household. Yes all 4 of us have birthday's this month. Lilly and Isaac celebrated thier 1st birthday over the weekend! We had so much fun! We are so thankful for our babies! We couldn't imagine our lives without them. There are a few pictures below from the party. You can go to our picasa sight for more pictures.

I turn, I don't even wanna say it, 30 today. How did that happen? I thought I would always be in my 20s. Guess I have to grow up at some point. Jeremy's birthday will be the 24th of this month. On his birthday, we are supposed to be in Mexico. We'll see though with all this swine flu!
I hope we make it because we both need a vacation so bad!!





1 comment:

  1. that is crazy all 4 of you have birthday's THIS month!!
    welcome to the 30's club!!! it is GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete