Friday, May 1, 2009

Movers and Shakers

So the last few days have seen a lot of new developments with Isaac and Lilly. More with Isaac than anything. Over the last few days, he has figured out how to pull up in his crib, on some big toys in the house, and he has started to crawl! Yikes. He pulls up in his crib all the time, so it's starting to make naptime difficult. It took him an hour to finally fall asleep for his nap today. Oh goodness! I think my hands are really going to be full soon! Isaac's also trying to feed himself with finger foods but not very successful with it yet. He hasn't really learned how to hold the food just right yet.

Lilly has started sitting on her own in her bed and when we go in there, she's so proud of herself to be sitting there. She's starting to crawl a little bit. She'll do a few crawls and then fall on her tummy, so next week I think she'll be right along with big brother!

Such a big boy!

I can pull up ALL by myself! He loves the monkey on this toy.

Look at me, Mom!

I can pull up too!

1 comment:

  1. How cute! You are going to be chasing them all over the house soon!

    ReplyDelete